No cookie cutter makes you happy without the necessary dough!
We have therefore put together some recipes for you. They all come from our customers and are ideal for making wonderful motif cookies.
1 sachet of baking powder (optional)
4 sachets of vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
Bake at top / bottom heat at 180 ° C for 10-12 minutes.
150g wheat flour
50-100g spelled flour
a hand full of pounded walnuts in a mortar
bit of baking soda
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
a bit of gingerbread spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
250 g flour
Mix together, leave to stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then roll out the dough about 1cm thick. Roll the cookie cutter nicely in flour and cut out.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
100 g butter (soft)
200 grams of flour
3 teaspoons of honey
110 g of sugar
1.5 teaspoons of baking soda
2 tsp ginger (ground)
1 teaspoon cardamom (ground)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- With food coloring, your cookies will start to shine! It’s super easy and really fun.
- Motifs are easier to cut out if you first press the outer shape in, pull the mold out and then press it down to the floor once.
- Place a bowl of flour next to it. You can throw your molds in there again and again so that they stick less.
- Process the dough cold. Then it is more solid and less sticky.
- The less baking powder there is in the dough, the less the motifs will melt in the oven.